Agilent in Malaysia
Agilent Technologies Malaysia began its manufacturing operations in 1972 as Hewlett Packard, with only 60 employees producing core memory stacks in a rented bungalow at Macalister Road in Penang. Today, the facility in Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone is built on 63 acre land of manufacturing space. The facility includes a Learning Center, well-equipped sports complex, in-house clinic, convenience store and a world class auditorium.
Agilent Technologies has made tremendous strides since its modest beginnings in 1972. With manufacturing, R&D, Sales & Marketing and worldwide business management support under one roof, Agilent Malaysia is now the springboard to the dynamic Asia Pacific region.
Working at Agilent can be a very exciting experience for many new employees. We have adopted a very casual approach when it comes to employee interaction and communication. Our "open office" practice of communication includes an open-door approach, regular management updates and employee forums. Together, these practices have created a culture of two-way and open communication between the Agilent Malaysia management team and the employees.
Being a high growth, high performance company, we have strong heritage values of trust, respect, and teamwork along with new Agilent values of speed, focus and accountability. Agilent Malaysia provides opportunities for growth, flexibility, innovation and development in an environment that rewards employees for their contributions. Click here to view awards that Agilent Technologies Malaysia has received.
Administration, Customer Service, Finance, HR, IT, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Sales, Services & Support, Workplace Services
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an outstanding benefits & compensation package that includes:
- Agilent Results Bonus & Profit Sharing Program
- Car/motorbike/housing loan
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day
- Convenience store, automated-teller machines, prayer rooms
- Dental and Optical Care
- Education, Training & Development Programs (local & overseas)
- EPF top up (3%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program, RSUs (Restricted Stock Units)
- Group Insurances - term life, personal accident & hospitalization
- In house Doctors and outpatient panel medical clinics
- Leaves & Public holidays
- Meal subsidies & an award-winning cafeteria
- Sports & recreational facilities (sports complex)
- Resource Learning Center - computer aided training, technical labs and media center, libraries (technical, management and leisure reading)
- Worklife effectiveness
The above benefits are not contractual and are subject to change without prior notification.
Photos of Agilent Malaysia: